Thursday 23 March 2017

Wonder



My reflection
WALT
  • Make justified predictions - from lyrics of a song and a trailer Use prior knowledge and experiences to justify opinions about a topic
  • Embed a video into slides
  • Insert images and hyperlinks into slides


Success Criteria

  • Can give an opinion for each of the four topics
  • Can justify opinions
  • Can embed videos into the slide
  • Can insert images and hyperlinks into slides

Answer the following questions for your reflection
What did you do I was watching a trailer of wonder and it didn't show his face.
(watched trailer, listened to song, gave opinions on four topics in the book, inserted slides, screenshots, answered comprehension questions)
What did you do well at I did well at my slides.
How do you feel about it I fell good that I finished it.😅

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the way you have given reasons for your opinions here.